Home > Westinghouse Ceiling Fans
Westinghouse Ceiling Fans
Our ceiling fans range from the traditional to the contemporary in design all of which are just as stylish. To help you choose the right option, we have drawn up a number of options you should consider first.
1) If you choose a Design & Combine fan, you must also pick a light fitting from the choice offered.
2) Will you require a remote control to work the fan or do you require a wall control?
3) Do you require a drop rod? (These are specifically used in conservatories or any other room which has a pitched roof. This allows the fan to hang low so the blades do not catch on the side of the roof.)
4) Do you need a Mounting bracket? (This allows you to hang the fan on a thin piece of roof i.e. a conservatory roof, where the canopy would not normally fit.)
5) To order any extras on there own there will be a standard charge of £2.95 p&p.